Home       About       Books       Blog       Recipes       Media       Contact

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Pics from RAGT 2013

Last week, I mentioned going to the Lori Foster Readers and Authors Get Together. I thought I'd share some photos of the weekend.



Here I am at Friday night's digital book signing for my debut release, Just For the Summer. I had a beach theme going on since my book takes place in the summer at Lake Bliss.


                                           Here's a picture of my good friend and roomie for the weekend, Constance Phillips. She writes urban fantasy and paranormal, and her books are available in both print and as ebooks.



 
I had a great time and can't wait to participate next year. Thanks again to Lori Foster and the whole RAGT 2013 volunteers.

See you for Fork It Up Fridays where I'll be sharing a pasta salad that I just created last weekend!

xoxo - Jenna

3 comments:

Kristina Knight said...

so glad you had fun!!! ...and what's with the I'm-Up-To-Something grins?!? :D

Jill Kemerer said...

You two look so pretty, and I love your tables! Wish I could have been there!

Unknown said...

Haha, Kristina! We were a little slap happy. We couldn't get used to people coming up and wanting our autographs. Too funny!!

Jill: Thanks! We learned a lot about setting up our promo spots after attending RT.

Thanks, ladies, for stopping by!