Home       About       Books       Blog       Recipes       Media       Contact

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wonderful Wednesday

Hi everybody! Welcome to a special Wonderful Wednesday edition of my blog. Why is this day so wonderful? Because of the fabulous news I have to share.

I have signed a contract with Entangled Publishing for publication of my contemporary category romance through their Indulgence line, and will be working with editor Kerri-Leigh Grady. I absolutely could not be more thrilled. I am so very thankful for this incredible opportunity.

I've learned a lot this week. Dedication, hard work and perseverance pay off. And dreams really do come true!

I'll keep you posted as things progress, but couldn't wait to share this exciting news.

xoxo - Jenna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you!! I cannot wait to read your book. I will be the first to buy it!If it is half as good as our conversation's when I see you every couple of week's I know it will be fabulous!! Congratulation's